Building strong, resilient communities together
Manulife makes decisions easier and lives better for Canadians. One of the ways we do that is by investing in programs that motivate and empower them to make informed choices that help them live longer, healthier, more financially secure lives.??
Our focus areas
- Healthy, active living
We believe healthy living is essential to a long and happy life. With a focus on prevention, we support innovative health and wellness initiatives that inspire Canadians to be physically active and eat healthy, well-balanced diets.?
- Financial well-being
Feeling in control of your financial future is an important part of overall well-being. We support sustainable initiatives that empower Canadians to gain the knowledge, skills and experience they need to achieve long-term economic success.?
In Canada, Manulife does not fund:
- Organizations outside of Canada, or Canadian-based organizations that would use funding for initiatives outside Canada
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation
- Political or religious organizations
- For-profit organizations
- Sports teams
- Individuals or individual pursuits/fundraising activities
- Lobby or special interest groups
- Private schools, including private colleges or universities
- Professional associations or societies
- Service clubs
- Private foundations
- Organizations supported by the United Way, as Manulife already provides substantial support to United Way through our annual giving campaign.
Apply for funding
If your organization’s goals align with Manulife’s focus areas, we invite you to apply for funding:
We will send you an email about the status of your application.??
To continue working on a saved but not yet submitted application,?please sign in.?
Questions??Send us an email.